Personal Trainer Insurance
As a personal trainer your role is to give tuition and advice with the aim of assisting your clients to meet their goals. Whether instructing adults or teaching children you are in a position of authority and can be held accountable for yours and your clients actions.
The personal trainer insurance policy will protect you against claims from either your clients or from members of the public who have sustained injury or property damage caused by you or you clients.
Cover up to £5,000,000 anywhere in the UK
Covers your advice, tuition and instruction
Covers bodily injury whilst working
Cover your kit for theft or damage in the UK
Secure Online Transactions
Same Day Certificates
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Instalment Options Available
CALL US ON
Personal Trainers & Fitness Professionals
- We cover you to instruct at home, in your clients homes, outdoors and in gyms and fitness
- Instant online cover, Certificates not required to get covered (proof will be required if a
- Coaching ratios of 16-1 unless your qualifications state otherwise.
- Ratios to 30 – 1 when teaching in schools provided a teaching assistant or teacher is on hand
- Instant Online cover, certificates not required to get covered (proof will be required if a
Personal Trainer Insurance - How it works...
Take out a personal trainer insurance policy and you’ll be protected should a claim arise following injury to a member of the public or one of your clients. With the growth of ‘no win, no fee’ more and more trainers are seeking protection should one of their client get injured and lay blame on the trainer.
We’ll handle solicitors, cover your defence costs and should you be found negligent - handle the settlement of the claim, all you need to do, to get a personal trainer insurance policy, is get a quote using the Instant Quote above.