Client Appreciation Month Competition
We have teamed up with Gymbag to launch Client Appreciation Month throughout October! All you have to do to win a goody bag for you and your client, as well as a Gymbag store for your website free for two months, is follow us and tweet a picture of you both using our twitter handle @Protectivity. The winner will be announced in November – good luck!
Gymbag Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The competition will be run by: Sportscover Direct Limited trading as Protectivity Insurance, Belmont House, High Street, Lane End, High Wycombe, Bucks HP14 3ER. Any queries relating to this competition should be addressed to [ include email address]
3. All competition entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over.
4. The competition is in no way associated with, administered by or endorsed by Twitter. All entrants agree to a complete release of Twitter with regards to this competition.
5. To enter you must be following @Protectivity and have retweeted the competition tweet and tweeted or tagged (@Protectivity) in a photo of you and a client.
6. Only one entry can be made per person. The use of multiple accounts to enter is not permitted and will result in disqualification and no purchase is necessary.
7. The competition will run from the 1st October – 31st October 2016. Entries after this time will not be counted.
8. By entering the competition all participants agree to share their data available on twitter with Protectivity Insurance and Gymbag. No information will be shared with Twitter.
9. The winner will win a goody bag for them and their client. The contents of which will be chosen by Gymbag and be subject to availability.
10. The winner will be able to create a Gymbag store for their website free for two months. There will be no obligation by the winner to continue with the Gymbag store after the end of the 2 month free period.
11. The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator by the Protectivity Insurance marketing team and notified via email within 48 hours of the competition closing date. The winner will have 48 hours from the time the direct message is sent to claim the prize and if no response is received from the winner after 48 hours of the sending of this email, another winner will be selected and contacted.
12. The winner agrees to their name and any related comments being used in future marketing material by Protectivity Insurance.
13. The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered. Protectivity reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
14. Protectivity Insurance accepts no liability for any injury or damage caused as a result of participation in this competition.
15. Protectivity Insurance reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time.
16. Employees of Protectivity Insurance or any associated company of SportscoverDirect Ltd and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the competition.