The UK’s Best Home Gym Competition
WIN a monthly protein snack subscription box for a year from Protectivity Insurance.
Since lockdown began, many fitness enthusiasts have been missing their daily, or weekly, visit to the gym. Not being able to participate in classes with friends, or workout with your regular personal trainer, or simply being surrounded by all the equipment you need to get your blood pumping, has meant that some of us have taken matters into our own hands. With weights and gym equipment sales soaring and selling out online, it’s clear to see many have been trying to recreate their own workout playground at home.
But just how far have people gone? Whether you’ve set up your own home gym just to get through lockdown or have been refining it since the gyms closed, we are asking you, the gym-goers of Britain, to send in photos of your home set-ups to be in with the chance of winning a year’s supply of protein snack boxes.
We’re looking for something special, something that brings back those sweaty memories of being in your local gym. If you’ve been one of the lucky few to get your hands on kettlebells, benches, dumbbells, running machines, we want to see! Or if you’ve been one of the super creative Brits, making equipment from household items, we want to see them too. Sound familiar? If you’ve got a home gym that you think should take the crown, send us your best photos to enter the competition.
The prize: We are giving away a year’s supply of protein snack boxes from Bodbox to the best home gym owner. Interested?
How to enter: Just click the link below which will take you to the entry page. You will need to fill out the entry form and submit it before the 17th July to be in with the chance of winning.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Protectivity and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image/video in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- We reserve the right to retract the prize if the maximum number of entrants is not met.
- Closing date 17th July 2020. Entries made after this time will not be counted.