COMPETITION TIME – WIN AN IPAD
All through the month of August, we are giving you the chance to win an ipad mini by placing your site seal on your site helping to reassure your customers that you are fully insured.
It couldn’t be simpler to enter, just log into your customer area and copy the site seal code and paste it into your footer or any page on your site, and send us a screenshot and link to your site!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by its terms and conditions
2. The competition will be run by: Protectivity Insurance, Belmont House, High Street, Lane End, High Wycombe, Bucks HP14 3ER.
3. All competition entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over.
4. The competition is in no way associated with, administered by or endorsed by Twitter or Facebook. All entrants agree to a complete release of Twitter and Facebook with regards to this competition
5. All entrants must be a customer of Protectivity Insurance with a current policy in place and therefore have access to a site seal.
6. To be eligible to enter, customers must have first placed the site seal on their site and a photo or screenshot sent to @p or @protectivitypet (pet business customers) via twitter, via our official Facebook page or emailed to email@example.com.
7. Only one entry can be made per person. The use of multiple accounts to enter is not permitted and will result in disqualification and no purchase is necessary.
8. The competition will run through the month of August starting on the 1st August 2016 and ending at midnight on the 31st August 2016. Entries after this time will not be counted.
9. By entering the competition all participants agree to share their data available on twitter or Facebook with Protectivity Insurance. No information will be shared with Twitter.
10. The winner will be chosen by the Protectivity Insurance marketing team and notified via email within 48 hours of the competition closing date. If no response is received from the winner after 48 hours of the sending of this email, another winner will be selected and contacted.
11. The winner agrees to their name and any related comments being used in future marketing material by Protectivity Insurance.
12. We will aim to deliver the prize within 7 working days of the winner confirming acceptance of the prize via email.
13. Protectivity Insurance will make every effort to deliver the prize. However, if it is undelivered and returned to us by the courier we reserve the right to refuse to resend the prize.
14. Protectivity Insurance accepts no liability for any injury or damage caused as a result of participation in this competition.
15. The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered.
16. Protectivity Insurance reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time.
17. Employees of Protectivity Insurance or any associated company of Sportscover Direct Limited and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the competition.