COMPETITION TIME! Win 3 months worth of doggy treats!
Protectivity have teamed up with Top Collar to give you the chance to win three month’s worth of doggy treats! Top Collar make fantastically healthy dog treats delivered direct to your door and we are giving our customers the chance to win a 3 month subscription – that’s 6 boxes of treats! To enter just head over to our Twitter page, follow us and retweet the pinned tweet at the top of the page dated 5th September! The winner will be announced in 2 weeks time – good luck!
TopCollar Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by theseterms and conditions.
2. The competition will be run by: Sportscover Direct Limited trading as Protectivity Insurance, Belmont House, High Street, Lane End, High Wycombe, Bucks HP14 3ER. Any queries relating to this competition should be addressed to [ include email address]
3. All competition entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over.
4. The competition is in no way associated with, administered by or endorsed by Twitter. All entrants agree to a complete release of Twitter with regards to this competition.
5. To enter you must be following @ProtectivityPet and have retweeted the competition tweet dated 05/11/2016.
6. Only one entry can be made per person. The use of multiple accounts to enter is not permitted and will result in disqualification and no purchase is necessary.
7. The competition will run from the time the tweet is posted on the official Protectivity Insurance twitter page (@ProtectivityPet) on 5th September 2016 to midnight GMT on the 19th September 2016. Retweets after this time will not be counted.
8. By entering the competition all participants agree to share their data available on twitter with Protectivity Insurance and TopCollar. No information will be shared with Twitter.
9. The winner will be given a subscription to TopCollar for 3 months. There will be no obligation by the winner to continue with the TopCollar subscription after the end of the 3 month free period.
10. The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator by the Protectivity Insurance marketing team and notified via email within 48 hours of the competition closing date. The winner will have 48 hours from the time the direct message is sent to claim the prize and if no response is received from the winner after 48 hours of the sending of this email, another winner will be selected and contacted.
11. The winner agrees to their name and any related comments being used in future marketing material by Protectivity Insurance.
12. The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered. Protectivity reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
13. Protectivity Insurance accepts no liability for any injury or damage caused as a result of participation in this competition.
14. Protectivity Insurance reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time.
15. Employees of Protectivity Insurance or any associated company of SportscoverDirect Ltd and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the competition.