It’s Competition Time! We’ve teamed up with Future Fit Training to launch our competition on twitter to win a £100 voucher towards a Personal Training CPD course! To enter you need to be following Protectivity’s official twitter account (@Protectivity) and retweet the competition tweet dated 31/03/2016. All the competition terms and conditions can be found below:
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
2. The competition will be run by: Protectivity Insurance, Belmont House, High Street, Lane End, High Wycombe, Bucks HP14 3ER.
3. All competition entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over.
4. The competition is in no way associated with, administered by or endorsed by Twitter. All entrants agree to a complete release of Twitter with regards to this competition.
5. To enter you must be following @Protectivity and have retweeted the competition tweet dated 31/03/2016.
6. Only one entry can be made per person. The use of multiple accounts to enter is not permitted and will result in disqualification and no purchase is necessary.
7. The competition will run from the time the tweet is posted on the official Protectivity Insurance twitter page (@Protectivity) on 31st March 2016 to midnight GMT on the 14th April 2016. Retweets after this time will not be counted.
8. By entering the competition all participants agree to share their data available on twitter with Protectivity Insurance. No information will be shared with Twitter.
9. The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator by the Protectivity Insurance marketing team and notified via email within 48 hours of the competition closing date. If no response is received from the winner after 48 hours of the sending of this email, another winner will be selected and contacted.
10. The winner agrees to their name and any related comments being used in future marketing material by Protectivity Insurance.
11. The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered.
12. The £100 voucher is redeemable against any CPD course offered by FutureFit Training. Their website and a list of courses can be found here: http://www.futurefit.co.uk/future-fit-training/courses/.
13. Protectivity Insurance accepts no liability for any injury or damage caused as a result of participation in this competition.
14. Protectivity Insurance reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time.
15. Employees of Protectivity Insurance or any associated company of SportsCover Direct Ltd and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the competition.