The following information and terms and conditions apply to the Protectivity’s prize draws in respect of the Luxury Pet Wicker Hamper competition (courtesy of Broadreach Nature + (the ‘Prize Partner’).
1. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
2. The competition will be run by: Protectivity, Belmont House, High Street, Lane End, High Wycombe, Bucks HP14 3ER.
3. All competition entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over.
4. The competition prize consists of a Luxury Pet Wicker Hamper courtesy of Broadreach Nature +.
5. Included in the hamper will be the following: 1 x 300ml Coconut Oil, 1 x 30ml Probiotic Paste, 1 x 100g British Natural Training Treats (Fish and Potato), 1 x 100g British Natural Training Treats (Poultry and Potato), 1 x 100g British Chicken and Tumeric Sausages, 1 x 100g British Beef Liver, 1 x 100g British Beef Chew Strips, 1 x 100g British Venison Strips, 1 x 100g British Venison Sausages, 1 x 50g British Beef Honeycombe.
6. To enter you must submit your details on the Protectivity website.
7. Only one entry can be made per person. The use of multiple accounts to enter is not permitted and will result in disqualification.
8. The competition will run from 12:00 GMT on Wednesday 7th January 2018 until 5pm on Friday 23rd February 2018.
9. By entering the competition all participants agree to share their data with Protectivity.
10. The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator by the Protectivity marketing team and the winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the competition closing date. If no response is received after 48 hours of the sending of this email, another winner will be selected and contacted.
11. The Prize Partner will endeavour to arrange delivery of the prize within 72 hours of delivery details being received.
12. The winner agrees to their name, photo and any related comments being used in future marketing material by Protectivity.
13. The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered.
14. Protectivity accepts no liability for any injury or damage caused as a result of participation in this competition.
15. Protectivity reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time.
16. Employees of Protectivity or any associated company of Protectivity and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.