Specialist Insurance for Martial Arts Clubs

Martial Arts clubs and dojos often used hired or rented facilities such as local school halls, leisure centres or community centres where the owners will ask for public liability insurance.

Protectivity provides specialist Martial Arts Club Insurance with public liability as standard so your club is fully protected when using hired facilities.

As sports and leisure insurance specialists we have extensive knowledge of the industry so whether you practices karate, judo, taekwondo, jujitsu or a range of other martial arts we will have cover to suit your club.

To get a quote for your martial arts club insurance simply fill in the form below and we will have a quote emailed to you within two working hours.

Why choose Protectivity?

Policies to suit your club

Whether you operate a karate club that meets multiple times a week or a taekwondo group that only operates on a fortnightly basis, we can build a policy around you to provide you with bespoke cover for your martial art club.

Excellent Claims Handling

It can be a worrying and confusing if you have to make a claim on your insurance policy. That’s why we ensure our expert claims handlers deal with these scenarios in the most efficient and sympathetic way possible.

Specialists in our field

We’ve been providing insurance to individuals and businesses in the sports and leisure industry for over 25 years, that’s why we’re trusted by thousands to give them the best possible protection.

Underwritten by Experts

Behind every one of our policies are AXA XL who underwrite policies to protect thousands of individuals, businesses and organisations from all over the world.

What Insurance Do Martial Arts Clubs Need?

It’s important to understand the type of cover you need when operating a martial arts club. Here are the three main aspects to consider:

Public Liability

This aspect of the policy covers the club for both injury to its members and other third parties, as well as property damage caused. If your club is blamed, due to an unsafe venue or failing to take other safety measures, the costs of defending the club as well as any settlement will be taken care of.

Employers' Liability

If you employ any staff members, whether they are paid or voluntary, you must take out Employers’ Liability. This covers you if an employee was injured or suffered property damage as a result of the club’s actions. Like Public Liability, if they sue the club, the defence and settlement costs are covered.

Event Equipment Cover

You may not use much in the way of equipment during your martial arts activities. However, we can provide cover for mats and other items you do rely on against loss, theft and damage.

A Policy Tailored To You

Not every sports club will be the same. Therefore we endeavour to provide you a policy built around your needs, giving you the cover you require without making you pay for unwanted extras.

I was really pleased with how my claim was settled. It gave me great confidence that Protectivity covers me when the worst happens.

Fantastic claims handling

No matter how diligent you and your club members are are accidents can happen. That’s why we aim to make these scenarios as stress-free as possible.

According to the vast majority of customers who have had to make a claim, our dedicated team deal with the situation in a manner that meets our customers’ high expectations of us.

Request a Call Back

Opening Hours 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday

Further information on our policy

If you have any other questions regarding our Martial Arts Club Insurance policy, then feel free to get in touch with our friendly team on 01494 887909. Our phone lines are open 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. 

We can also provide Martial Arts Insurance to individuals, providing them cover at home or abroad against injury and financial loss.

More information on what we can cover on this policy can be found on our FAQs page.