Comprehensive Insurance for Party Organisers

Our specialist Celebrations and Parties Insurance policy offers Public Liability and Equipment Cover for birthdays, anniversaries, private or street parties, retirements and more. Whether you are expecting 20 visitors or 500 to your party, we can cover it. 

We can also offer Employers’ Liability, with £10 million worth of cover to protect you as the organiser if a staff member, volunteer or helper was injured at your party.

When hiring a venue for your party, you might be specifically required to prove you have some form of Public Liability insurance. Our product is ideal in that instance as it includes up to £10 million worth of Public Liability insurance as standard. 

Planning on holding more than one party in a year? We can cover up to 52 events under our annual Multi Event Insurance policy, providing a more cost-effective method for protecting your parties.

Get an instant quote

Why choose Protectivity?

Policies to suit your party

We can provide children’s party insurance, cover for Bar Mitzvahs and protection for retirement parties as well as dozens of other events. Our policies are tailored to you, giving cover for parties with up to 500 attendees.

Excellent Claims Support

It can be a worrying time when things go wrong at your party. That’s why we are dedicated to making our claims handling process as smooth and sympathetic way as possible.

Leisure Industry

We’ve been providing insurance to the leisure industry for over 25 years, and led by our experienced account managers aim to make your insurance buying process easy and straightforward.

Outstanding customer support

Our UK based sales team are on hand to provide you with the support you need. We pride ourselves in providing an outstanding service. Read our independent reviews.

What Insurance Do You Need For Your Party?

When organising a party or celebration it’s important to understand exactly what insurance cover you need. These are the few things you need to consider:

Public Liability

If you are hiring a local venue, be it privately owned or run by your Local Authority, it is likely that you will be required to have Public Liability. This cover protects the organiser if a member of the public, including those attending the party were injured due to the actions of the organisers.

Employers' Liability

To help with the smooth running of your party you may employ some members of staff such as bar staff or cooks. In such a scenario you are required to take out Employers’ Liability with your policy. This will cover you if any of these workers were to be injured and hold your event responsible.

Event Equipment Cover &
Money Cover

We can provide cover for your equipment, including tables at fetes, to sound equipment at concerts. We can also include cover for money at your event and whilst its in transit from the venue and a bank.

Optional Event Cancellation Insurance

If you are hosting an event, having appropriate cancellation cover can protect you if it becomes necessary to cancel or rearrange your event. This applies to policies bought no later than 14 days prior to the event.

I was really pleased with how my claim was settled. It gave me great confidence that Protectivity covers me when the worst happens.

Experienced claims handlers

Parties are normally a time to celebrate, but unfortunately things can go wrong.

That’s why we like to ensure that when you do have to make a claim, the process is as straightforward as possible. 

Thankfully, the Protectivity customers that have had to make a claim have been extremely pleased at the way that we have handled their troubling situation.

Request a Call Back

Opening Hours 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday

Further information on our policy

If you have any other questions regarding our Party Insurance policy, then feel free to get in touch with our friendly team on 01494 887909. Our phone lines are open 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. 

More information on what we can cover on this policy can be found on our FAQs page.