Work with us
Protectivity is offering Brokers access to our specialist insurance products within the sports and leisure industry. Having served the market online since 2007 we are uniquely placed to help brokers access this specialist space. With no minimum premium requirements and an experienced in-house team we make the process simple, quick and pain free!
We work closely with XLCatlin’s Sports & Leisure team in order to deliver flexible, comprehensive policies at competitive prices.
Our business model is geared towards speed, ease of use, and contract certainty. We offer packaged products to our clients meaning that you can obtain all the cover you require in one place for a sensible packaged rate. Therefore we can offer the same cross-class capabilities when dealing with Brokers allowing you to obtain a full solution at the first time of asking.
All risks considered
- Having built our business on the premise of high volume, low value premiums we understand that finding an insurer to take on smaller risks may be tough. Therefore we are pleased to say we will consider any risk presented to us, no matter how large or small.
Efficient purchase process
- Speed and flexibility are two things we deliver on. Our bespoke online quote and purchase system makes the process as slick and easy as possible. Once submitted, we aim to quote every query within two hours.
Experienced account management
- Our account management team are experts in the sports and leisure industry. Once signed up you can maintain constant contact with our team and track the purchase process from submission right the way through to sale.
If you’d like to access Protectivity’s specialist sports and leisure insurance products, submit your details here.
If you are already registered as a Protectivity broker, log in by clicking the button below.
Areas of special interest
- Sports businesses
- Associations & National Governing Bodies
- Individual coaches and instructors of sport
- Sports & leisure events
- Venues and facilities
- Health and fitness industry
Who to call
Suleman Syal – Account Manager
01494 887 901
Oliver Colston – Account Executive
01494 887 901