To give you greater flexibility you will not be charged a fee should you need to cancel 
your policy. T&C’s apply.

Why you need florist insurance?

If you are make and sell flower crafts including floristry and arranging, it is highly recommended you have specialist Florist Insurance to cover you from unexpected incidents. Public Liability insurance will protect you should a Third Party (e.g. a customer or member of the public) bring a claim against you. 

Florist Public and Product Liability provides you with cover if a third party member were to make a claim against you regarding injuries or damage to property which was caused by the product itself, you or your employee(s).

Having Florist Business Insurance will also be beneficial if any of your floristry equipment was damaged, lost or stolen. The business equipment cover can be tailored to each individual floristry business’ requirements. Additionally, cover is also provided if stock is damaged, lost or stolen.

If you have employees, you can add Employers’ Liability to your policy. This will protect you from claims made by employees or subcontractors in the event of an unfortunate accident where they suffer bodily injury while under your employment.

Get an instant quote

Why choose us for your Florist Business Insurance?

Fast & Simple Process

As a florists insurance company, our aim is to make buying insurance online easy, that’s why you can get a quote for your Florist Insurance policy and buy your cover in just a few minutes.

Monthly payment options

We allow our Florist Business Insurance customers to spread the cost of their insurance by offering monthly payment plans with 0% APR. 

Variety of crafts covered

We cover a wide variety of different craft specialisms, including Flower crafts (floristry and arranging) and freelance floristry. Get a quote to check what category your craft falls into.

Excellent Claims Handling​

Our specialist UK based claims handlers aim to deal with any claim you have, minor or serious, quickly, without causing disruption to your business.

What is covered with florist business insurance?

Depending on the size and requirements of your business, you have the option to tailor the level of cover you will need. Get a quote and select what is most appropriate for you.

Public Liability

Choose the level of Public Liability you require based on the needs of your florist business. Have cover to protect you against accidental damage or injury. For example, if a customer comes to collect flowers you have made and trips and injures themselves on your premises, you could be liable to a substantial claim without this cover.

Employers’ Liability

If your florist business employs staff (even just one) then it is a legal requirement to have Employers’ Liability insurance in place. This means that if one of your employees is injured while working, and suffers financial loss as a result, your insurance will cover you for compensation.

Products Liability

This insurance extension is provided with the Public Liability cover and is designed to protect you should you receive any claims arising from any products and goods supplied by you to other parties, who may then sustain an injury to themselves or damage to their property.

Equipment & Stock Cover

In the event your stock or tools are lost, damaged or  stolen, your equipment or stock will be covered up to the value of £250 as standard, with options to increase this depending on your requirements.

I was really pleased with how my claim was settled. It gave me great confidence that Protectivity covers me when the worst happens.

Fantastic claims handling

Whilst the risk is low, there is always a chance of an unexpected incident, you might have to deal with. That’s why we’re committed to making our claims process as smooth and efficient as possible.

If you need to make a claim, just click the link below, select the relevant form and fill in the details and we’ll take it from there.

How much does florist insurance cost?

The cost of florist insurance can vary depending on several factors. For example, if you employ staff then your policy will need additional cover in Employers’ Liability. Additionally, if you select equipment cover, the value you choose will be reflected in the cost.

You should expect to pay somewhere in the region of £50 to £100 a year for your policy or £4 to £8 a month. A small cost that provides protection for your business, against potentially expensive losses.

Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are my tools and equipment covered?

A. Yes, in the event you lose, damage or have your tools stolen, your equipment will be covered up to the value of £250 with the option to increase up to £10,000.

Q. Is my stock covered?

A. Yes, should your stock incur damages, it will be covered up to the value of £250, with the option to increase up to £3000.

This content has been created for general information and should not be taken as advice. Make sure you have the correct level of cover for your requirements. For full details on what is covered check our policy documentation with your quote.

*Prices refer to a quote from our website 06/10/2023. Prices will differ depending on requirements. Make sure you have the correct level of cover for your requirements. For the most accurate pricing get a quote. 

Have a question? Contact us...

If you have any other questions regarding our Florist Insurance, then feel free to get in touch on 01494 887909. Our phone lines are open 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. 

More information on what we can cover on this policy can be found on our FAQs page.

What type of insurance does a life coach need?

As a Life Coach protecting yourself and your business from unforeseen incidents is essential. Professional Indemnity is included in our Life Coach Insurance to cover you in the event that you are sued for negligent advice given to your clients.

Seeing clients in your home or office? The policy will also cover you for Public Liability Insurance protecting you against compensation claims should a client get injured or damage their property during an appointment.