Overseas Extension

As standard, you will be covered to operate as a personal trainer anywhere in the UK. However, you can add an overseas extension on to your policy which provides you cover for work undertaken overseas.

At Protectivity we have two options of extending your cover. We can either provide you protection in both the UK and Europe, or we can include cover for everywhere in the world except the USA.

There is a limit to the amount of time you can be working overseas. Therefore you must operate principally from within the UK, but are able to work elsewhere up to a maximum of 30 days within the year.

The purpose of any overseas trip must relate to the insured business for any claim to be eligible, and provides the liability cover that you are otherwise protected under within the UK.

Discover what else our Personal Trainer Insurance includes

Professional Indemnity

Learn how professional indemnity could help protect you for the advice you give in a professional capacity.

Equipment Cover

Read why damaging your tools of the trade can have a severe effect on your business.

Personal Accident

Learn how you will be covered should you fall foul to an accident whilst undertaking your duties.

Public Liability

Read why it is important to have public liability cover and against what kind of claims it could help protect you.

Get a Personal Trainer Insurance quote

Get an instant Personal Trainer Insurance quote online and include up to £30,000 of equipment cover.

For more information on what we can cover in our Personal Trainer Insurance policy, see our FAQs page