Annual Reflexology Insurance from just £45.70

Your reflexology insurance will include all the benefits needed to protect you and your business. These include Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Professional Liability. Should a client suffer an injury whilst in your care and deems you responsible, you will be protected.

Claims could also come about from something specific to reflexology such as a reaction to an oil used. Alternatively, it could come as a result of a client falling over on a slippery floor in your workplace.

These types of claims would all be covered under your policy. You can buy your annual reflexology insurance online from just £45.70. You can also spread the costs over 10 months by taking advantage of our monthly payment plan option with 0% APR. Just simply get a quote to see how much you could save.

Should you have any questions about our insurance then feel free to call one of our dedicated UK based team members. They are available between Mon-Fr, 9:00am-5:30pm (excluding Bank Holidays). 

Get an instant quote

Instant Quote | Reflexology Insurance

Why choose Protectivity?

Fast & Straightforward Process

It’s so easy to take out your Reflexology Insurance policy, simply choose the date you’d like cover to start, tell us your turnover and we’ll take it from there.

5-Star Customer Service

Over 1,800 customers have awarded us a 5-star service rating. This is a testament to our UK based staff who are on hand to help you. 

Leisure Industry Specialists

We have been providing insurance to the sports and leisure market for over two decades so are experts in giving you the cover you need for your business, at a competitive price.

Excellent Claims Handling

It’s unfortunate that in the therapy world, things can and do go wrong. Our claims handlers are skilled at dealing with your issues quickly and efficiently, to minimise inconvenience to you.

What's in our Reflexology Insurance?

Our Insurance policies include the following benefits as standard:

Public Liability

Public liability will cover your legal expenses or compensation claims if a client or member of the public suffers an injury or property damage due to your business. 

Optional Equipment Cover

You can insure your business equipment against theft, accidental damage and loss. The policy can be tailored to include up to £5,000 in equipment insurance.

Professional Liability

Also referred to as Medical Malpractice, this covers you for acts and omissions that are conducted during your professional duties. This includes injury (physically or mentally) to a client.

Personal Accident Cover

Personal Accident of £25,000 is available as an optional extra should you wish to protect yourself against the risk of injury whilst carrying your reflexology treatments on a day-to-day basis.

Professional Indemnity

Professional Indemnity will cover you should a client take legal action against the professional advice that you gave them during a treatment.

Flexible Payment Plans

You can choose to pay for your policy up front, or you can take out the option to split your payments into 10 interest-free monthly installments. 

I was really pleased with how my claim was settled. It gave me great confidence that Protectivity covers me when the worst happens.

Fantastic claims handling

Things can often go wrong in the therapy business, but thankfully it doesn’t have to be a disaster when you make a claim.

Just click the link below and you can see just how easy it is to get the relevant contact details to begin your claims process.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What does the policy cover me for?

A. The policy offers the following cover:

Public Liability which will cover you for any injury or damage to a third party or their property caused by, or arising from, any tuition or instruction that you give during your business activities.

Professional Liability (also known as Medical Malpractice) which will cover is available to protect you against claims relating to physical injury or psychological damage deemed to have been caused by your business activities.

Professional Indemnity which will cover you for injury or damage caused by or arising from any tuition, verbal instruction or advice given by or on behalf of the Insured in respect of the activities contained within your business description.

The policy also offers Equipment and Personal Accident cover as optional extras.

Q. Do you cover students? 

A. No, our Therapist Insurance policy will only protect those who qualified in their chosen treatments. The qualification must be obtained by an accredited awarding body.

Q. Who underwrites your insurance?

A. Our Therapist Insurance policy is underwritten by Beazley. They provide insurance to over thousands of businesses all over the world.

Q. Do you need to see my licence to operate?

A. No. While some therapy treatments will require you to obtain a licence from your local council, we do not require you to show us proof of this. If you’re not sure whether you need a licence to practice your chosen therapy, visit the Gov.UK website.

Q. How quickly will my documents come?

A. We will issue your insurance certificate immediately after you have paid for your insurance. They will be emailed to you instantly. Should you wish to have your documents sent to you by post, we are happy to offer this service but at a charge. Please call a member of our team to discuss this further on 01494 887909.

Q. Do you need to see my qualification certificates? 

A. No. You will only need to produce your qualification certificate(s) in the event of a claim. When you purchase your insurance we will ask you to declare that you have a suitable qualification for the activity that you require cover for.

Further information on our policy

If you have any other questions regarding our Reflexology Insurance policy, then feel free to get in touch with our friendly team on 01494 887909. Our phone lines are open 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. 

More information on what we can cover on this policy can be found on our FAQ’S page.